Monday, December 1, 2008

Kontera Responded to My Post

The post that I published yesterday 'My 3 Day Experience with Kontera ContentLink' has been noticed by Kontera. I don't know how they find my post so fast. May be they accidentally found my blog when using Google or their system have automatically tracked my blog when I remove the Kontera ad code or some other reasons......

One of the staff of Kontera named Vered posted a long comment on the yesterday post. The comment gave detailed explanation about how Kontera operates and why I don't see my main keywords turned into Kontera content links.

Apparently, Kontera ContentLink ads are geo-targeted. This means visitors in different locations will see different Kontera keyword links and ads when browsing my blog. The earning for each Kontera ad click is also based on geo-targeting. Since the majority of the advertisers of Kontera are targeting the US market, the earning for the ad clicks that generated from US traffic will be significantly higher than traffic from other countries.

This probably is the reason why I'm getting 40 Kontera ad clicks but the earning is less than $1. May be most of the ad clicks aren't from US, that why I earn so little.

Kontera also told me that a 3 day testing period isn't enough to find out the earning potential of any ad network. They suggest me to give a longer trial.....

I now have more than 50% out of my total traffic from US. If the US traffic convert, I might get better Kontera ad revenue. So, I'm going to take their suggestion to have a longer trial on Kontera. You will see the Kontera ContenLink ads display again in MoneyMakerInfo.Blogspot.com soon.

If you have been thinking to try Kontera as well, do check out the comment of Kontera's staff posted on my yesterday post 'My 3 Day Experience with Kontera ContentLink'. You will understand more about making money online with Kontera reading that comment.